ИНТЕРЕСЕН ЕКОЛОГИЧЕН ТРЕНИНГ КУРС “GREEN FOR LIFE – EXPLORE, LEARN & EDUCATE”, ЛЕВКАДА, ГЪРЦИЯ
25 ЮЛИ-05 АВГУСТ 2019
Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага тренинг курс ” GrEEn for life – Explore, Learn & Educate ” в Левкада, Гърция, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Тренинг курсът ще бъде през периода 25 юли-05 август 2019, и ще пътуват от България 3 участници на възраст над 18 години.
Инфо за проекта:
SUMMARY OF THE PROJECT
SUMMARY OF THE PROJECT
Permaculture aims to create systems, particularly agricultural, sustainable and ecological, meeting with human nutritional needs while considering biodiversity. At the same time, eco-construction seeks to integrate the habitat into the natural environment as respectfully as possible. These two combined methods value a healthy and sustainable lifestyle while fostering social ties. They are based on ethics and principles that can, at different scales, be used for a sustainable future.
In this context we want to organize a training course in this field, in favor of young leaders and youth workers. During 10 days on Lefkada island, in Greece, 34 participants from different 9 countries will gather to experiment a sustainable way of life, close to the nature.
The participants will be trained in the optimal use of local resources. They will learn how to make compost, set up a social and participatory garden that will involve the locals in a long term. Interventions, presentations and workshops using non-formal education methods will enable them to acquire practical and innovative methods to educate the youth in these fields. Participants will share their knowledge, reflect and debate about the positive changes they can make to bring this principle of life on a wider scale. They will gain skills to initiate permaculture and eco-construction activities with young people. At the end of this training, they will create an innovative & educational tool with activity sheets on permaculture education and ecological constructions targeting young people of different profiles, origins and abilities.
AIMS OF OUR Training
1. To promote a more sustainable way of life, close to nature, with a dimension of mutual aid and respect, among young people of different backgrounds, origins and capacities.
2. To raise ecological awareness of youth and to stimulate their civic participation and reflection for a positive impact on their community through the youth educators/facilitators and young leaders who will be trained.
3. To strength the pedagogical and technical skills of youth workers/young leaders in the field of permaculture and eco-construction with the design and implementation of a participatory social garden in permaculture, and the creation of a sustainable habitat prototype.
4. To encourage the initiative spirit of the participants in terms of non-formal education in the ecological and sustainable way of life, among young people and the local population of the partner countries and elsewhere, in order to become a positive vector of change for the world.
5. To involve youth workers/young leaders in the creation of educational and interactive tools to promote educational activities related with eco-construction and social gardens in permaculture, and to multiply good practice.
– Youth workers, educators, facilitators and young leaders working in the field of non formal education and for the education and empowerment of the youth (including youth with fewer opportunities and special needs).
– Involved in education for sustainable development.
– Interested in permaculture and eco-construction.
The island of Lefkas, also called Lefkada, is the fourth largest island of the Ionian Islands, after Zakynthos, Kefalonia and Corfu. It has an area of 303 square kilometres, a coastline of 117 kilometres and a population of about 22.000 in-habitants. Lefkada is an island with a wide spiritual tradition and it’s situated 378 km from Athens.
Discover the emerald island in: www.lefkada.gr
Our course will take place in Nydri village.
Situated on the East Coast of Lefkas (Lefkada), Nydri is the island’s main tourist resort. Halfway between Lefkada town (16 km north) and Vassiliki (21km south), Nydri has a small ferry port with ferries to Meganisi. Nydri has quite a good local bus service.
The immediate area around Nydri village on Lefkas is fairly flat and is good for walks through the olive groves. Try a walk to the Nydri Waterfalls near Rahi village (approx. 4km), or around Vlicho Bay to the little white church of Agia Kiriaki. For summer, Nydri is only a few hundred metres by sea, and in spring the flowers and blossoms are beautiful. Discover Nydri town in:
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD
The participants will be lodged in eco-houses and non managed camping and/or in hostel rooms (www.ioanna-apts.yolasite.com) near the working place. Please note that the access to internet will be limited there.
The accommodation, 3 meals a day and coffee breaks will be covered fully by the hosting organization. We will provide local food at the hosting place. Participants will taste different typical dishes. If you have some special needs for food, please, inform us about it beforehand.
How to arrive to Nydri/Lefkas:
The closest airport to Lefkas, is Aktion Airport, located in Preveza. From the airport you can take a local bus to go to Lefkada. The bus takes 20 minutes to arrive and the ticket costs 3€.
However, usually you will find better flight offer by arriving to Athens. When you arrive to Athens El. Venizelos Airport you have to take the city bus X93 to the bus station Kifissos, it will take about 60 min and the ticket costs 6 € (3€ for students). There, near to the bus stop, you have to take the bus to Lefkada which takes 5 hours and costs 36.80 € (cheaper if you book in advance online: KTEL- LEFKADA). Pay attention because there are only 4 buses from Athens to Lefkada (At 7:00, 13:00, 16:30 and 20:30) so please organise your flight so as to arrive early in Athens and catch the bus to Lefkada.
From the bus station of Lefkada. You will take one local bus to Nydri. From Nydri we will come to pick you to the hosting place. This bus takes 20 minutes and costs 1.80€.
Very important: Please KEEP ALL THE BILLS, TICKETS AND BOARDING PASSES from your travel, and send your boarding pass of your return trip, when you will be back home. The travel by taxi is not covered.
● 100% of accommodation and basic food are covered by the programme.
● Fixed amount of your travel cost (as mentioned above) is covered by the programme. You will receive the reimbursement of your trip by bank transfer when you send back all your travel documents.
● Each participant should pay 35€ of participation fee. We will use it for the implementation of some activities including the excursion in cruise to discover the neighbours islands and the best beaches.
HOW TO BE PREPARED FOR THE TRAINING COURSE
1- To bring National/typical food and drinks for the intercultural evening (songs, dances, national costumes, music etc.).
2- Information about your organization (brochures, posters, postcards, video, PowerPoint presentation, etc.).
3- To prepare:
* A presentation of good local practices concerning the education of young people to sustainable development and more specifically to permaculture and/or eco-building.
* A visual reflection about the following questions: How to link permaculture, social garden and eco-construction with non-formal education for young people? How to facilitate the inclusion of young people through non-formal education on these socio-environmental topics? How to involve young people in these activities & improve their active citizen participation?
4- To contribute to the training and as a start for a sustainable life we recommend to the participants to use solid soap and shampoo with non harmful chemical for the Earth.
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 275 евро.
По проекта има следните такси:
- Към посрещащата организация- 35 евро на участник
/Таксата се използва по време на проекта за екскурзия с круиз до съседни острови и най-добрите плажове/
- Към изпращащата организация- 50 евро на участник.
/Таксата се използва за администриране дейността на фондацията по подготовка, реализиране и последващи дейности по проекта, както и за изпълнение на всички задължения на изпращащата организация, съобразно ръководството на програмата „Еразъм +“. Част от таксата ще бъде дарена и за развитие на МЛАДЕЖКА МЕДИЙНА ГРУПА. /
Който проявява интерес, моля да изпрати СВ+ снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!