Интересен младежки обмен “JOBS CHALLENGE” Костинеш, Румъния
01 – 11 April 2022
Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага интересен младежки обмен “JOBS CHALLENGE” Костинеш, Румъния, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Младежкият обмен ще бъде през периода 01 – 11 април 2022 с включени дни за пътуване и ще пътуват от България 6 участници (5 участника на възраст 16-30г.+ 1 ръководител на възраст над 18 години- няма горна граница на възрастта.)
Кратка информация за проекта:
The “Jobs Challenge” project is a multilateral youth exchange, carried out within the E+ Program, which will take place in the city of Costinesti from Constanta County, between 01-11 April 2022.
The aim of the project is to teach 36 young people, aged between 18 – 30 years old and 6 group leaders (no age limit) to overcome their limits, to develop their skills, to have a different attitude towards the obstacles encountered during the process of becoming active on the labor market (to know how to prepare a CV and a cover letter, to know how to apply for a job or how to attend an interview, etc.)
The specific objectives that will lead to the achievement of the purpose of the “Jobs Challenge” project are the following:
SO1. Raising awareness of the importance of the labor market and the role of young people in shaping the future European society during YE.
SO2. Encourage and motivate the 42 participants to exchange ideas, thoughts and strategies that aim to make them productive members of the communities they belong to. Competences will be acquired / developed through non-formal education and through the activities proposed within the project.
SO3. The 42 participants will learn how to draw up a Europass CV structured on their competencies and skills, they will learn to write a cover letter that can be adapted for different jobs.
SO4. During the implementation of the project, the 42 participants will be explained the stages of completing / attending an interview and the steps they must follow to besuccessfully integrated on the labor market. They will improve their communication skills during the interview.
Covid-19 Safety Rules:
– the hosting organisation (Social Initiatives Association) will follow, during the youth exchange the Health Protocol regarding the security and protection of all the participants and staff. The protection and security measures will be in accordance with the legislation in force in Romania at the time of the face-to-face activity, always considering the indications of the Romanian Ministry of Health, for accommodation and travel (international and national).
– as a European travel rule, any participant who presents Covid-19 symptoms prior to the trip to Romania is strictly forbidden. Each partner/ participant has the responsibility to check before the departure the rules and restrictions imposed for their country by the Romanian Ministry of Health. The situation is fluid, so please make sure to be up-to-date with the latest information about travelling rules. Check your country specific conditions for travelling to Romania here:
ReOpen Europe: https://reopen.europa.eu/en/map/ROU/7001
Romania is currently (February 2022 – GOVERNMENT DECISION no. 6 from 31.01.2022) applying the following travel conditions for arriving in Romania:
“Travellers can enter Romania without further restrictions if their ‘EU Digital COVID Certificate’ (EUDCC) contains one of the following:
Proof of full vaccination. Valid after the booster dose was administered, if no more than 9 months have passed since the last dose was administered, and for 180 additional days for people who received two vaccine doses and recovered from COVID-19.
Proof of recovery from COVID-19. Validity: 6 months
Negative result to a molecular (PCR) test. Validity: 72 hours”
– COVID-19 vaccination is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for selected participants, as it guarantees an easy travel process and PREDICTABILITY in law above. Additionally, it provides comfort and security to other participants from the group, while enjoying the project. The final vaccination for COVID-19 must be received at least 10 days before arrival in Romania, but no more than 9 months before arrival in Romania.
– If you did the COVID-19 vaccine, make sure you download on your phone and also have with you in physical format the EU Digital COVID certificate. This is the EU-level proof that you are vaccinated, and is available in all EU countries. For Turkey, please have with you the national vaccination certificate, if you cannot generate the EU Digital COVID certificate.
– All travellers must fill in a Passenger Locator Form, at the latest 24 hours before entering Romania. (https://plf.gov.ro/login).
The address where we will be accommodated during the mobility is the following: HOTEL REGAL inside the BTT Costinesti, ZIP code 907090, Costinesti, Constanta county, Romania.
– during international & national travel, it is important to respect the security measures imposed by airlines, airports and various transportation companies, with regard to safety distance and the use of a protective mask.
– all participants selected to attend the international mobility acknowledge and agree to have a valid health insurance for the whole duration of the youth exchange, but that cost cannot be covered by the hosting organization.
– during the mobility, please proceed according to the accommodation and host organization safety standards, which are imposed by WHO, European Commission, and the Romanian Ministry of Health. It is mandatory to use a medical mask (not a textile one), which will be provided once a day by the host organization! Temperature measurements will be taken of all project participants, twice a day, to guarantee the safety of the group.
– during your travel, you should have with you masks and disinfectant.
!!! In order to make the travel easier and safer we recommend that all participants must seriously take in consideration all the Covid 19 Safety rules from the country of origin and Romania. Especially the airport/ international travel rules!!!
Пълната информация за проекта можете да изтеглите и разгледате от ТУК
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 180 евро.
ВАЖНО: НЯМА ТАКСА УЧАСТИЕ!
Който проявява интерес, моля да изпрати СВ+ снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!