Интересен тренинг курс “Count Erasmus”, Манчестър, UK 18-27.01. 2020
Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага тренинг курс “Count Erasmus”, Манчестър, UK, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Тренинг курсът ще бъде през периода 18-27.01. 2020 и ще пътуват от България 4 участници на възраст над 18 години.
Инфо за проекта:
Themes of the training course:
The recent refugee ‘crisis’ has impacted European societies. Immigration is viewed across nearly all EU member populations as the main challenge facing the EU. Since the July 2015 ‘Eurobarometer’ immigration is at the top of the most frequently cited topics at EU level. With 38% (+14 points) of those polled citing it as such, this issue is now way ahead of the economic situation (27%, -6 points), unemployment (24%, -5 points) and the Member States public finances (23%, -2 points). It was the number one most frequently cited concern in 20 Member States, reaching peaks in Malta (65%) and Germany (55%). Concern for terrorism at EU level has also increased significantly since November 2014 (17%, +6 points) (source: http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-15-5451_en.htm). On top of general concerns, migration issues are a source of prejudice, misunderstanding as well as stereotyping and discrimination. Based on our local researches, we have identified the following needs:
– Lack of awareness about refugee issues in Europe among young people, and numerous stereotypes, prejudice and xenophobic attitudes resulting from it;
– Lack of easy-to-use, suitable and adaptable youth work tools that can be both relevant in local context but also applied across borders and cultures;
– Lack of management and organising skills among youth workers that could improve campaigning and encourage young people to act on refugee issues;
– Need for cross-border co-operation to make young people understand that both the causes and the effects of the refugee crisis are cross border, and those countries do not share the refugee burden equally (and that Europe is not a besieged fortress!).
In order to address those issues, we propose the following activities:
– A training course for youth workers;
– A campaign on migrant, refugee and asylum rights using the #NotJustNumbers hashtag, both online and on social networks and offline in all partner countries; this will be organised and disseminated by partners and participants of the course;
– A series of joint follow-up activities at cross-national level, including youth exchanges, youth worker mobility projects as well as voluntary activities projects.
The overall aim of the training course is to develop the youth work competences of youth workers, youth leaders in order to adapt and use the non-formal learning methods and techniques of Not Just Numbers Manual made by UNHCR based on the needs and profile of their local target groups. To fight against raising xenophobia, radicalisation and intolerance towards refugees and migrants through local and European online and offline campaigns and youth activities.
Learning objectives of the training course are:
- To train participants in the use of the UNHCR Not Just Numbers Manual http://www.unhcr.org/numbers-toolkit/NJN-MANUAL-EN.pdf – specific to the course and the target group;
- To reflect on realities of refugees and migrants in partner countries and the impact of the refugee crisis on young people linked to cultural diversity, intercultural and inter-religious dialogue, common values of freedom, tolerance and respect of human rights;
- To develop campaign activities on the theme of #notjustnumbers countering xenophobia, radicalisation and intolerance – specific to the course and measurable through the number of campaign activities undertaken during the project;
- To work on joint future projects addressing the refugee and migration crisis local and European level according to the proposals of Erasmus+
The methodology of the training course:
The project will be based on non-formal educational methodology. It will be learner centred and participatory. It will be really practical, that means participants will put their gained competences into practice already during the project and the training course itself. Experienced trainers’ team will prepare the programme flow based on the needs and expectations of the partner organisations and their participants. The project will impact on the civic competences, entrepreneurship competence and personal, social and learning competence of participants, and it will make an impact on the partner organisations’ youth work activities with new youth work methods cooperating with young people with different cultural background. We plan to use the following methods: cooperative learning, experiential learning, montage, theatre of oppressed, creating a jigsaw, etc.
The logical flow of the programme:
– Day 1: participant introductions and welcome evening
– Day 2: course theme introduction, mapping key issues in migration and asylum, cultural diversity night
– Day 3: Introducing the Not Just Numbers Manual, working on key themes
– Day 4: Sharing realities on migration and asylum issues in partner countries, videoblogging
– Day 5: Learning about local migration and refugee work, mid-term evaluation and free afternoon
– Day 6: Erasmus+ Presentation, Campaigning Workshop, case study and human rights issues, free evening
– Day 7: preparations for local campaigning, developing local activities, storytelling night
– Day 8: developing follow-up activities, farewell evening party
– Day 9: Youthpass workshop and ceremony, final evaluation.
Partner organizations: Beat Bazaar Projects Limited- United Kingdom, Scambieuropei- Italy, Teruletfejlesztok a Videkert Egyesulet- Hungary, Geded- Turkey, Active Youth- Malta, Amsed– France, Inocvaciju Biuras– Lithuania, The Starry Start of Talents Foundation – Bulgaria, HYP- Greece
Manchester is a city and metropolitan borough in Greater Manchester, England, with a population of 530,300 as of 2015. It lies within the United Kingdom’s second-most populous urban area, with a population of 2.55 million. Manchester is fringed by the Cheshire Plain to the south, the Pennines to the north and east and an arc of towns with which it forms a continuous conurbation. The local authority is Manchester City Council.
The participants of the training course will be hosted in the Travelodge Altrincham Central: https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/544/Altrincham-Central-hotel . 3 participants are going to be accommodated in one room, with separate bathroom.
The activities of the training course will take place in the Sharon Youth Centre (Cornbrook St, Manchester, M16 7QB). Will go there together with the group every day.
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 275 евро.
Има административна такса участие към изпращащата организация, която е по 60 евро на участник.
/Част от таксата ще бъде дарена за развитие на МЛАДЕЖКА МЕДИЙНА ГРУПА и радио СТАРТ!/
Който проявява интерес, моля да изпрати СВ + снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!
⚠️Създай своя онлайн визитка!
⚠️Направи онлайн 📷фото, 📻аудио, 🎥 видео или 🖊 текстови каталог!
⚠️Увеличи харесванията на своята фейсбук страница!
⚠️Популяризирай себе си и своя бизнес!
⚠️СЪБЕРИ ВСИЧКО ТОВА САМО НА ЕДНО МЯСТО! 🙏
❓Кой може да участва?
Хора на изкуството, културата, науката, спорта и бизнеса!🙏