Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага тренинг курс ” EMPOWERING EMPLOYABILITY.FACILITATING YOUTH TO IMPROVE COMPETENCIES ” в Jaén, Испания, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Тренинг курсът ще бъде през периода 19-25 ноември 2018 с включени дни за пътуване и ще пътуват от България 2 участници на възраст над 18 години.
Инфо за проекта:
About the TC
The training course “Empowering employability – facilitating youth to improve competencies” is aimed at youth workers and leaders and its goal is to respond to the need for specific training on the subject of job orientation and the improvement of young people’s employability through the reflection on individual skills and promotion of entrepreneurship.
- Learn to deal with unemployment as a social/local/global phenomenon more than an isolated case
- Learn to promote self-esteem, empowerment and motivation among young people in order to help them to work on the creation of their own job opportunities
- Strengthen creativity towards youth employability
- Improve participants’ competencies as mentors, to make a better and effective tutoring to their youngsters
- Recognize the resources, in terms of employability opportunities, of each participant’s environment, working on each one’s concrete situation
- Improve participants’ entrepreneurship
- Promote non-formal learning in the context of youth work in a multicultural and intercultural context
- Promote cooperation among entities sharing tools and diss best practices within the framework of European projects
- Improve the ability to work in different environments and contexts (social, linguistic, cultural)
The training offers a unique learning approach that reaches out to the participants through a wide range of coaching methods and techniques through learning by doing or learning by experiencing.
The methodology to be applied in order to achieve the objectives based on non formal education includes the following points:
- SWOT Analysis
- IARAR, Inter subjectivity-Action-Reflection-Action-Reflection. (http://pedrotorres.org/el-metodoiarar/)
- Open dialogue – Promotion of attention, creativity and emotional expressiveness
- Group and collaborative techniques
- Active and interactive participation
- Structured dialogue
- Group techniques – collective relaxation, energizers
- Analysis of information
- Socio educational learning methodology
The training is given in simple, easy-to-understand English.
Arrival day: 19th November 2018, between 09:30 to 18:00
Departure day: 25th November 2018, before 11.00
In total, there are 5 training days + travel days
The TC is going to take place in the “Aula de la Naturaleza Cañada de las Hazadillas”, located in “Parque Periurbano Monte La Sierra”, 23 km far from Jaén with an extension of 2,720 hectares, a mountainous orography and an average altitude of 1000-1200 meters, what make it a natural space of high interest botanical, faunistic and geological, which make it encompass the Network of Protected Natural Spaces of Andalusia (RENPA – Red de Espacios Naturales Protegidos de Andalucía).
How to get here
The meeting point will be Jaén Capital and from there we will go altogether to the host place. THE DEPARTURE FROM JAÉN IS SCHEDULED AROUND 19-19:30, SO YOU HAVE TO ARRIVE IN JAÉN BEFORE 19:00.
FLIGHTS: you can choose among different airports:
How to get to Jaén Capital?
From Málaga there is a bus connection with ALSA company; From Sevilla there is a train connection with RENFE company; From Granada there is a bus connection with ALSA company;
From Madrid there are both bus connection with SAMAR company and train connection with RENFE company.
The accommodation consists of shared rooms with bunk beds and shared bathrooms;
What to bring:
Since the accommodation is not furnished with bed sheets neither blankets, we ask you to bring a pair of bed sheets and a worm sleeping bag.
From 00:00 pm until 7 am electricity will be switched off, so bring a headlamp or simple lantern.
Weather can be pretty cold and it can also snow, so bring warm clothes and a warm jacket, shoes suitable for rain and un umbrella just in case.
Bring your own toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, etc…), towels and a hairdryer.
Bring info material of your organizations.
Bring some typical food from your countries to be shared during the intercultural evening.
Costs and refund of travel expenses
The expenses of lodging and travels are covered by the funding granted by the Spanish National Agency within the framework of the Erasmus + program.
Participants will have to individually arrange their own trips, taking into account the budgets established for each participating country.
All participants will receive reimbursement of travel expenses only after having delivered the original tickets, boarding passes and after having completed the final report of the mobility tool as well as the final evaluation.
To be valid, tickets must be in the name of the participant or the organization. No tickets reserved by third parties will be reimbursed.
If the expenses exceed the total granted by the financing, these expenses will be the responsibility of the participants themselves.
Upon arrival, each participant will be provided with a sheet where they can record the entire route of their displacement indicating travel dates, route, means of transport and cost, attaching the original documents mentioned above.
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 360 евро.
Има административна такса участие, която е по 50 евро на участник.
/Таксата се използва за администриране дейността на фондацията по подготовка, реализиране и последващи дейности по проекта, както и за изпълнение на всички задължения на изпращащата организация, съобразно ръководството на програмата „Еразъм +“. Част от таксата ще бъде дарена и за развитие на МЛАДЕЖКА МЕДИЙНА ГРУПА. /
Който проявява интерес, моля да изпрати СВ+ снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!