Интересен тренинг курс “Navigate by Compass” в Sfantu Gheorghe, Румъния 19-27 септември 2019
Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага тренинг курс „Navigate by Compass” в Sfantu Gheorghe, Румъния, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Тренинг курсът ще бъде през периода 19-27 септември 2019 с включени дни за пътуване и ще пътуват от България 4 участници на възраст над 18 години.
Инфо за проекта:
The overall aim of this project is to equip youth workers, youth leaders with the appropriate competences for implementing high quality workshops in local youth work activities and international youth exchange projects within the frame of human rights education in order to prevent radicalisation of young people. Participants will be aware of the topic of migration and practice activities for protection of human rights of young people, and foster the critical way of thinking. To enable them multiply human rights in their settings and local environments by using COMPASS Manual of Council of Europe.
Learning objectives of the training course are:
- To provide information about the COMPASS Human Rights Educational Manual of Council of Europe, especially about mission of it, to enable using it in practise based on the needs of different target groups in order to prevent radicalism of young people and promote human rights of young people, especially young people with refugees and/or immigrants background;
- To develop an understanding of the educational approach in human rights projects regarding to the topic of migration;
- To develop an understanding about aspects of active youth participation and critical way of thinking through methods of non-formal education offered by COMPASS Human Rights Educational Manual of Council of Europe;
- To develop the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes of youth workers, youth leaders to prepare, run and evaluate human rights workshops locally and during international youth exchanges on migration in order to prevent radicalisation of young people;
- To offer the opportunity to meet partner groups and develop concrete ideas for future projects within human rights education with special focus on migration and prevent radicalisation of young people
The methodology of the training course:
- The project will be based on human rights education, methods will be used from COMPASS Human Rights Manual of Council of Europe and adapted to the needs and experiences of participants. All methods will be learner –centred and participatory. Experienced international trainers’ team will provide experiential learning and cooperative learning methods for participants and participants will get a chance to prepare, run and evaluate human rights workshops on preventing radicalisation of their target groups. Through that, they will improve their youth workers’ skills and learn more about the topic of migration.
- Theoretical parts of the training course will be:
- – Introduction of COMPASS Human Rights Manual of Council of Europe and other educational resources from the Partnership and Council of Europe;
- – Reasons and types of migration;
- – Identification of refugees, asylum-seekers and internally displaced people (IDPs);
- – Protecting of human rights of migrants: international instruments and mechanism;
- – Youth exchanges according to the proposals of Erasmus+ programme.
- Practical parts of the training course will be:
- – Preparing, running and evaluating human rights workshops on preventing radicalisation of young people locally and European level;
- – Inventing youth exchanges on migration issues and preventing radicalisation of young people.
The training course will be hosted in the Youth Hostels. Practically there are no distances in our city you can reach the city center from accommodation in a few minutes by walk. 3-4 participants are going to be accomodated in one room, and will share bathroom. Food will be arranged by the organizers, there will be three meals every day: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About Sfantu Gheorghe
Sfantu Gheorghe is the capital city of Covasna County, Romania. Located in the central part of the country and in the historical region of Transylvania, it lies on the Olt River in a valley between the Baraolt Mountains and Bodoc Mountains.
Sfântu Gheorghe is one of the oldest cities in Transylvania, the settlement first having been documented in 1332. The city takes its name from Saint George, the patron of the local church.
Sfântu Gheorghe is one of the centers for the Székely people in the region known to them as Székelyföld in Hungarian – which means “Székely Land”, and it is home to the Székely National Museum.
More infos: http://www.saintgeorgeinfo.ro/index.php?page=1&b=17#fragment-17
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 180 евро.
Административна такса участие към изпращащата организация, която е по 30 евро на участник.
/Част от таксата ще бъде дарена за развитие на МЛАДЕЖКА МЕДИЙНА ГРУПА!/
Който проявява интерес, моля да изпрати СВ + снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!