Младежки обмен-EUROPEAN REPUBLIC IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! Поджардо, Италия 3-9 април 2019
Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага Младежки обмен-EUROPEAN REPUBLIC IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! в Поджардо, Италия, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Младежкият обмен ще бъде през периода 3-9 април 2019 и ще пътуват от Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ 2 участници на възраст 18-25 години.
Инфо за проекта:
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES ARE:
– Raise the competence of young people by providing a clear view of the causes and effects of the European integration and preventing adverse effects such as the presence of stereotypes that become prejudices and therefore a collective tendency to discrimination;
– Understand the EU policies put into practice in the local realities of participating countries and learning from good practice;
– Promote European cooperation among youth organizations, promote youth mobility and support young people’s engagement with immigrants in the activities of participating organizations;
– Provide peer-learning opportunities for participants;
– Enhance the participants’ ability to go to their communities and make a difference in one’s life and that of others;
– Promoting social inclusion and equal opportunities for young people.
The project will take place using the non-formal education method and encouraging learning according to the “learning by doing” formula. The activities are aimed at providing youth workers with tools and means to be able to apply in their own contexts as well as increase their knowledge and operational skills related to immigration. Activities will mostly be carried out in mixed nationalities groups, to encourage learning in an intercultural dimension and to promote the creation of a European dimension of work and exchange of good practices. The whole project is based on a continuous comparison of knowledge and skills between participants, facilitators and trainer, and thus a horizontal peer interaction.
The day before your departure (or as agreed), you will present your food and some aspect of your culture. Please bring some leaflets/brochures of your country, touristic materials, typical music to play and dance to teach, souvenirs and food& snack so that these can be displayed during the international night.
WHAT TO PREPARE- IMPORTANT!
- Presentation of your organization
- Presentation (POWER POINT or PREZI) about the meaning of EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP. The presentation should be 20-minute minimum.
- Every morning the warm up will be done by different nation, so please prepare a warm up session/ice-breaker game (5-15 min) – Prepare one team building game
- Every country should realize one activity, according to the topic you can choose the activity, the only important thing is TO BE NO FORMAL
- BULGARIA – KNOW YOUR RIGHT: discovering the right of being a European citizen
- LITUANIA : EUROPEAN QUIZ
- SPAIN : about Europe and refugees
- PORTUGAL between the differences: cultural differences and conflict
- ROMANIA European Value
- FRANCE : PRIORITY OF EUROPEAN UNION
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
Bring your own towels for your rooms, please.
Souvenirs, brochures, music, food and snacks, some typical costumes from your country or some typical things that you can wear during the international night (hat, bracelets, scarf etc…)
LOTS OF POSITIVE ENERGY AND A DETERMINATION TO LEARN AND LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFESTYLE FOR A WEEK! J
You will be accommodated in mixed rooms by nations but not by sex! You will be 6 in the room, each room being spacious and with a private bathroom. There is no possibility to stay in double room. Here are some picture which is located 10 minutes from the office where the activities will take place.
Every morning we will have a light breakfast consisting of cornflakes, bread and jam, or biscuits with tea or coffee. Italians do not eat a lot for breakfast, so if you are used to eat hearty breakfast, we can show you where to shop or you can visit the bakery just around the corner, but we are sure you will adapt fast and enjoy this change! Lunch and dinner will be cooked by an Italian lady, usually featuring a dish of “cucina povera” a typical meal made of pasta and legume or vegetable. Simple but tasty!
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 275 евро.
Има административна такса участие, която е по 40 евро на участник.
/Таксата се използва за администриране дейността на фондацията по подготовка, реализиране и последващи дейности по проекта, както и за изпълнение на всички задължения на изпращащата организация, съобразно ръководството на програмата „Еразъм +“. Част от таксата ще бъде дарена и за развитие на МЛАДЕЖКА МЕДИЙНА ГРУПА и радио “СТАРТ”. /
Слушайте радио “СТАРТ”- Единственото радио в България за подкрепа и популяризиране на детско и младежко творчество!
Който проявява интерес, моля да изпрати СВ+ снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!