Младежки музикален обмен “Musica e Intercultura”, Geraci Siculo, Italy 23 – 31 юли 2019
🌎ОНЛАЙН ФОТО КОНКУРС “КРАСОТАТА НА МОЯ БАЛ”
УЧАСТВАЙ и можеш да спечелиш ЕКСКУРЗИЯ до СПА комплекс THERMЕ в Будапеща!
Участието в конкурса е БЕЗПЛАТНО!
ВЪЗРАСТ: 18-35 години
Конкурсът е за настоящи или минали абитуриенти-мъже, жени!
Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага младежки обмен “Musica e Intercultura”, Geraci Siculo, Italy, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Младежкият обмен ще бъде през периода 23 – 31 юли 2019 с включени дни за пътуване и ще пътуват от България 6 младежи на възраст от 17 -24 години, включително 1 ръководител без ограничение на възрастта.
ПОДАРЕТЕ СИ НЕЗАБРАВИМ ДЕН НА ЯЗ. ОГНЯНОВО
Прилагам кратка информация за проекта:
With the advent of new technologies, many traditional children games are not played anymore, the same regarding traditional folk songs or lullabies, but also musicians of different cultural backgrounds or geographical regions, often, do not come together and produce heterogeneous or hybridized musical pieces or studies, which could lead to superficial cultural stereotyping.
That problem is the starting point of our project.
In addition, the gap between composers, musicians, and the audience has led to a further gap of the issue in question. Through the slogan “the past meets the future”, we desire to get European citizens involved in the efforts to co-valuing each other’s musical heritage, as well as re-discovering and renovating ancient pieces with modern touch for the young generations.
– Can people of different cultures come together and share their knowledge and skills to develop their knowledge?
– In which way young people can communicate through the music?
Our project will try to address such questions.
MUSICA E INTERCULTURA project aims to cherish different EU musical heritage, deepen cultural mutual understanding, and enhance musical expression power.
– To increase the intercultural awareness of the participants, to enable them to acquire new skills and develop their creativity.
– To increase the entrepreneurship of young people, the ability to turn ideas into actions of innovation, and the ability of plan and work to achieve results.
– To allow young people to self-test in a new situation, to explore a new culture to go beyond their borders.
Young people who meet the following criteria will be prioritized during the application stage:
– Young people aged between 17-24 y/o (5 per country), with no upper limit for each country’s group leader (1 per country). Participants younger than 18 y/o will receive a consent form from their parents to join our events and to travel. This permission form will be prepared by us and signed on a mutual basis.
The group leader should be a music expert, a music teacher, or music player, who has a professional level in any musical instrument.
– Young people able to play any musical instrument at intermediate or advanced level.
– Individuals able to promote their own country culture.
FINANCES AND TRAVELLING
All participants will cover travel expenses and visa costs by themselves. At the end of the project, the necessary payments by the host organization will be given to the group leaders and the participating young people in accordance with the project budget (275 EUR per person).
PLEASE NOTE: We will reimburse you via bank transfer to your sending organization as soon as possible after the project. Tickets will only be covered if they are THE CHEAPEST/ECONOMY CLASS.
**to receive any reimbursement, you must provide the following documents:**
- ID/passport (please scan/print it before the youth exchange).
- E-ticket (you receive it by e-mail after buying the flight, so please print it off before the youth exchange).
- Fiscal invoice (ask your travel agency or check on the website where you buy the flight how can you get a fiscal invoice). The invoice can be issued on the name of traveller, or on the name of the organization you represent.
- Proof of payments (signed and stamped): can be a receipt from where you buy the tickets, a payment order (if you pay by bank transfer), or can be a bank or an account statement (if you pay by internet banking).
- Boarding pass.
We will also reimburse participants for bus/train tickets to and from the airport, so please keep and provide these tickets for reimbursement. Travel by cars/taxis will NOT be reimbursed (i.e. only public transport).
Please, try to provide the documents above in English. If they are written in other languages, we will require you to explain the information provided in each document in English.
REACHING GERACI SICULO
The arrival day is 23rd July (since the activities will start on 24th July morning) and the departure day is 31st July. Please try and find suitable travel arrangements for those days.
To reach Geraci Siculo, you will need to fly to Palermo Falcone Borsellino International Airport. Cheap fly tickets can be found at https://www.skyscanner.net/.
ACCOMODATION AND FOOD
Via Pietro Nenni n.1, Geraci Siculo (PA), 90010, Italy;
Via Vittorio Emanuele n.6, Geraci Siculo (PA), 90010, Italy;
Via Merlo n.2, Geraci Siculo (PA), 90010, Italy;
Via Galleria n.10, Geraci Siculo (PA), 90010, Italy.
Depending on the availability, triple or quadruple rooms will be provided.
The hotels shall provide an Italian-styled breakfast, while lunches and dinner will be provided by a certified catering firm.
Participants with special food diets must inform the project organizers BEFORE their arrival, so that we can arrange alternatives.
The activities have a strong musical focus and each national team will teach their own music culture and learn from the others, day after day. The final goal is to organize a concert in which ancient musical pieces will be given in a new modern touch, following the spirit of “the past meets the future”. In addition, every day there will be “energizers”, reflection groups, evaluations, intercultural evenings, debates.
During the follow-up phase, we expect national groups to continue to cooperate and communicate each other. Each national group will be requested, during the last days of the exchange, to plan at least two dissemination activities within two month from the end of the project. These activities must follow the SMART goal methodology: being specific, measurable, achievable, and relevant to the project theme and must have planned with defined times.
For the specific description of project activities please see the attached (Activity Timetable).
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 275 евро.
Административна такса участие към изпращащата организация, която е по 60 евро на участник.
/Част от таксата ще бъде дарена за развитие на МЛАДЕЖКА МЕДИЙНА ГРУПА!/
Който проявява интерес, моля да изпрати СВ + снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!