Семинар “Social and Solidarity Economy : employability of young people” СТРАСБУРГ, ФРАНЦИЯ 01-10 август 2023
Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага семинар “Social and Solidarity Economy : employability of young people” СТРАСБУРГ, ФРАНЦИЯ, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Семинарът ще бъде през периода 01-10 август 2023 и ще пътуват от България 4 участници на възраст над 18 години- няма горна граница на възрастта.
Кратка информация за проекта:
Climate change is a global emergency that each of the European, Mediterranean and Caucasian partners is seeing in its context in a widespread way: multiple heat waves, carbon emissions, soil and water pollution, floods, disappearance of ecosystems and biodiversity. Moreover, according to an EU report, by 2025, 67% of the world’s population will be living in urban areas, with an acute need for food.
At the same time, Europe and its neighboring partner countries are experiencing high levels of unemployment among young people (18-25 years old) in urban areas, especially those with fewer opportunities, including women, migrants, refugees or asylum seekers, who constitute the target group of our respective structures. This is why we want to act with and for youth workers and disadvantaged youth who need awareness, support, professional capacity building and social inclusion in a meaningful and income generating activity.
The main objective of the project is to develop key and transversal competences (knowledge, attitudes and skills) of 44 young people and youth leaders (from Europe, MEDA and Caucasus) in the implementation of non-formal education youth initiatives and projects related to social and solidarity economy , improving their personal, professional development, their participation in society as active and responsible citizens, promoting their employability in the labor market and improving the quality of their work.
INTERACTION AND METHODS USED
● Icebreaker activities and language breakthrough workshops
● Introduction of participants (and their sending organizations)
● Intercultural evening
● Interactive workshops on issues related to social and solidarity economy
● Roundtable discussion and conference
● Visits and immersion in local communities
● Meetings with local personalities, sharing and working on good practices
● Focus groups
● Presentation of the funding mechanisms of the Erasmus+ program.
● Stimulate understanding of the concepts of sustainable development, social and solidarity economy, green entrepreneurship, eco-citizenship, disadvantaged youth, employability, innovation, start-ups,reduce disposable income… global warming and greenhouse gas emissions, sobriety, climate issues, agro-ecology, ecological footprint.
● Identify and understand the contexts and needs of youth workers in The Circular Economy and its Sustainable Development Challenges Generating Jobs and Experiences for Youth JAMO
● Help promote production methods that have a neutral or even positive impact on the environment in an inclusive and solidarity society that leaves no one on the sidelines;
● Contribute to promote sobriety and eliminate the waste of resources (human, natural,
informational, etc.) by relying on the entrepreneurial initiatives of young people with less opportunity in SSE as an engine of the ecological transition, that integrates resource economics and environmental impacts from the design of products and services
● Multiply synergies between different actors (young people, civil society, local authorities, elected representatives, decision-makers, companies, media) to identify job potential in the circular economy;
● Share and exchange experiences, solutions and best practices from participating countries in order to change stories and act positively on climate issues while facilitating and improving the socio-educational and professional inclusion of disadvantaged young people;
Each participant must:
• Send travel information: a copy of the airline ticket and the invoice
• Submit the application form if you have not already done so
• Participate in the webinar that will take place in May (dates will be confirmed by doodle
• Commit to attending all sessions of the seminar
• Be punctual
Each participant, along with other participants from their sending organization, must:
• Prepare to present your sending organization (avoid PowerPoint presentations) by discussing their themes, goals, activities, and future plans (consider bringing brochures from your organization); the goal is to expand the network and exchange experiences
• Be prepared to present a good practice on social and solidarity economy that you know of
• Prepare micro-trots on the realities of social and solidarity economy in your country and interview local people
For the reimbursement of travel expenses:
We will reimburse 100% of travel expenses within the authorized budget (see table) for all participants after the seminar, upon receipt of invoices, boarding passes and/or public transportation tickets (bus, streetcar, train…).
The same applies to any visas: we will reimburse the costs upon receipt of the invoice (on which the name of the participant must be indicated) and a copy of the visa in the passport.
60€ of the seminar participation fee will be deducted from the reimbursement of travel expenses.
The following will not be reimbursed
● Passport renewal fees
● Insurance fees
● Fees for flight changes or missed flights
● Expenses outside of your country’s itinerary in Strasbourg
● Fees outside the project dates
● Price difference between the authorized amount and the price of your ticket
● Excess baggage fees
Пълната информация за проекта можете да изтеглите и разгледате от ТУК
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 275 евро.
По проекта има следните такси:
-Такса към посрещащата организация, която предварително НЕ се заплаща, а се приспада от направените транспортните разходи на участника: 60 евро на участник;
-Такса към изпращащата организация- 60 евро на участник.
ВАЖНО: Гаранция за участие в проекта е предварителна селекция на участника от изпращащата организация и внесена административна такса за участие в размер на 60 евро към изпращащата организация!
Който проявява интерес и е сигурен в своята възможност за участие, моля да изпрати СВ+ снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org