Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага тренинг курс „ROOTS: Rhythm of our thoughts” в Манчестър, UK, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Тренинг курсът ще бъде през периода 17-25 юни 2018 и ще пътуват от България 4 участници на възраст над 18 години.
Участващи държави: България, Гърция, Италия, Литва, Турция, Словакия, Унгария, Хърватия, Румъния
Инфо за проекта:
„ROOTS: Rhythm of our thoughts”
– training course on exploring and practicing education through music with special focus on visual arts and web design as positive non – formal educational tools for empowerment, participation, intercultural communication and feeling European citizen of marginalised young people
17-25 June 2017, Manchester, United Kingdom
Themes of the training course:
Exploring music as educational tool within local and European youth work activities with special focus on IT technology as visual arts and web design.
“ROOTS: Rhythm of our thoughts” – what is music in your youth work?
Music for empowerment of marginalized young people – who, what, when, why, how? – self – esteem and self – confidence;
Music for participation – motivation, involvement, communication skills, responsibility, management skills, etc.;
Music for culture mixture – ambiguity, cultural identity, intercultural communication;
Music for Europe – visual arts and web design as tools for European citizenship: active participation in local community and experience the feeling being European;
The overall aim of the training course is to train youth workers, youth leaders to explore and adapt creative and innovative non – formal educational methods and tools as education through music into their local youth work activities in the sake of marginalized young people they work with. To learn and practice how music with special focus on visual arts and web design can be a great tool for empowerment of marginalized young people, to motivate and involve them into local and European youth work activities and through these decreasing their ambiguity, strengthening their cultural identity and making them capable for intercultural communication in order to be able to be active members of their societies and feeling responsible part of European Union.
Objectives which can lead us to achieve our overall aim:
– To make self – assessment regarding to personal and professional approaches towards music as educational tool in youth work activities;
– To foster understanding on the influence of music and being able to use it as positive educational tool for empowerment, participation, intercultural communication and European citizenship;
– To experience and practice music as educational tool by using visual arts and web design for enhancing self – confidence and self – esteem of marginalised young people, motivate and involve them into local and European youth work activities in order to explore their cultural identity, practicing intercultural communication skills through music and experiencing the feeling as being important part of the society;
– To be able to capable to adapt education through music with special focus on visual arts and web design into local youth work realities;
– To invent youth exchanges based on the needs of marginalized young people by using music as educational tool with special focus on visual arts and web design and according to the proposals of KA1 Mobility projects for young people and youth workers in Erasmus + programme.
The methodology of the training course:
The training course will be based on methodology of non – formal education. It will be based on the needs of the participants and provide space for participants to share and explore the themes of the training course. Experienced trainers will prepare the methods based on the expectations and needs of the participants. They will provide participatory and innovative methods using music as educational tool with special focus on visual arts and web design which will ensure the participation of experienced and less experienced participants and give the opportunity to experience the methods by themselves too. The programme requires experiences of participants to share and being willing to set up solid partnership.
Some methods we will plan to use: individual, pair and mixed group work, drawings, montage/collage, group discussions, brainstorming, role play, dancing, singing, playing in instruments, using web design, painting, sculpture, printmaking, design, crafts, photography, video, filmmaking and architecture, visit to good practice project, idea and project development, etc. During the training course, education through music will be combined with visual arts as drawing, painting, sculpture, architecture, photography, film, printmaking and the decorative arts of ceramics, furniture and interior design, jewelry making, metal crafting, wood working and as next step to put offline educational tools into online one by using and practicing web design for making it more open educational resource.
Who can participate in the training course?
– Youth workers, youth leaders who directly work with marginalized young people e.g. immigrants, Roma young people, rural youth, handicapped, etc.;
– Youth workers, youth leaders who have experiences in implementing or participating at least one international youth projects;
– Youth workers, youth leaders who are older than 18 and have an interest and motivation to work with creative and innovative non – formal educational methods and tools as music, visual arts and web design;
– Having organizational support to take part in the whole project;
– Having possibility to adapt education through music, visual arts and web design into their daily youth work activities;
– Being open to become a member of an international network and work on international youth projects by using education through music with combine it visual arts and web design.
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 360 евро.
Има административна такса участие, която е по 60 евро на участник.
/Таксата се използва за администриране дейността на фондацията по подготовка, реализиране и последващи дейности по проекта, както и за изпълнение на всички задължения на изпращащата организация, съобразно ръководството на програмата „Еразъм +“./
Който проявява интерес, моля в срок до 21.04.2018 да изпрати СВ+ снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!
Харесайте ФБ страницата на „МЛАДЕЖКА МЕДИЙНА ГРУПА“