Тренинг курс “Speak Up” Манчестър, UK 19-27.09 2022
Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага тренинг курс “Speak Up” Манчестър, UK, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Тренинг курсът ще бъде през периода 19-27.09 2022 и ще пътуват от България 4 участници на възраст над 18 години- няма горна граница на възрастта.
Информация за проекта:
Long term training course to improve intercultural competences of youth workers for being capable to invent and implement youth work methods and tools on preventing and dealing with online and offline hate speech and hate crime among young people especially towards minorities
19-27th September 2022, Manchester, United Kingdom
Themes of the long-term training course:
General objectives of the project is to improve intercultural competences of youth workers for being capable to invent and implement youth work methods and tools on preventing and dealing with online and offline hate speech and hate crime among young people especially towards minorities, including Roma, refugees and migrant young people.
The overall aim of the long-term training course is The project objectives are in the line with the objectives and priorities of Erasmus + Programme. Our TC “Speak UP!” is strongly promoting intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity and participation of young people in democratic life in Europe. By taking part in the project, youth workers will improve their competencies to fight discrimination, racism, offline and online hate speech and crime and they will contribute to creating socially inclusive societies free from hate speech with their target groups. Fighting discrimination, social exclusion, creating socially inclusive societies are one of the key European priorities stated in strategic document Europe 2020 and reflected in various European Programmes, including Erasmus +.
Learning objectives of the training course are:
– To deeper understanding of the participants and participating organizations on the roots, forms and consequences of hate speech, especially on the link between hate speech and hate crime;
– To increase competences of the participants and participating organizations to address offline and online hate speech in their communities and contribute to breaking stereotypes, prejudices, discrimination and racism that are facing various groups in participating countries, especially minorities including refugees and migrants;
– To develop competences of the participants and participating organizations to create and launch campaigns, awareness raising actions fighting the roots of hate speech and hate crime and fighting discrimination and racism;
– To strengthen competences of the participants to effectively use various media, including social one, as tools for awareness raising on the issue of online and offline hate speech and hate crime;
– To develop communication, teamwork, leaderships skills of the participants in intercultural settings;
– To support creating new contacts among the participants and their organizations and developing new projects ideas that could be implemented with support of Erasmus+ Programme.
The methodology of the long-term training course:
The project will be based on non-formal educational methodology. A variety of non-formal learning methods and techniques will be applied in order to address the different needs of participants and desired outcomes.
It will include the following elements: e-learning prior the training course, getting-to-know each other and building common group; understanding the main concepts and issues (youth participation, the level of youth participation in the communities of participants online and offline, media literacy), equipping with the tools of youth participation online (civic activism tools, e-governance tools), planning local initiatives and the youth exchange projects, evaluation of the long term training course.
Who can participate in the long-term training course:
– Youth workers, youth leaders who directly work with young people with different cultural backgrounds e.g. refugees,
migrants, foreign kids, young people coming home from other countries, minorities, Roma young people, etc.
– Youth workers, youth leaders who have already run at least one international youth project experience, preferably youth exchange, or were already group leaders in youth exchange;
– Having organisational support to further cooperation and implementing online and offline youth campaigns against hate speech and hate crime towards culturally diverse young people;
– Open to recognise own stereotypes and prejudices and work on these;
– Willing to adapt intercultural education into their youth work realities based on the needs of their target groups;
– Ready to take part in the whole project;
– To be able to communicate in the English language.
Romania, Hungary, Estonia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Turkey and United Kingdom
Beat Bazaar Projects provides creative and cultural projects & experiences for young people and the community. We deliver projects and workshops in music making, digital arts and media. We develop high quality cultural events and festivals. We offer international training opportunities, pathways into the creative and cultural industries and valuable industry experience. We support musicians, artists and creatives to find their journey through the arts and meet their full potential.
United Kingdom: 0 euros / participant
Hungary: 275 euros / participant
Estonia: 275 euros / participant
Greece: 360 euros / participant
Italy: 275 euros / participant
Lithuania: 275 euros / participant
Romania: 360 euros / participant
Bulgaria: : 360 euros / participant
Slovakia: 275 euros / participant
Turkey: 530 euros / participant
Participants: 4 / country
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 360 евро.
По проекта има такса участие към изпращащата организация: 60 евро
ВАЖНО: Гаранция за участие в проекта е предварителна селекция на участника от изпращащата организация и внесена административна такса за участие в размер на 60 евро към изпращащата организация!
Който проявява интерес, моля да изпрати СВ+ снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!