Тренинг курс “Youth for Future”, Рига, Латвия 17-25.01 2023
Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага тренинг курс “Youth for Future”, Рига, Латвия, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Тренинг курсът ще бъде през периода 17-25.01 2023 с включени дни за пътуване и ще пътуват от България 4 участници на възраст над 18 години- няма горна граница на възрастта.
Информация за проекта:
Themes of the training course:
The training course will be based on non-formal education. Experienced trainers’ team will
facilitate the learning process of participants. Its methodology will be learner – centred. It will consist of theoretical elements about Erasmus+, theory about theatre and drama methodology, practical elements of equipping youth workers in theatre tools to work with minorities and empower them, elements of experience and practice-sharing, elements aiming at reflection on gained competences, developing new theatre methodologies to work with minority youth. Participants will practice the methodology of Stanislavsky Theatre (psychological theatre), improvisation theatre methods and pantomime methods.
The overall aim of the training course is is to train youth workers being able to use theatre techniques such as Stanislavsky Theatre (psychological theatre), improvisation theatre methods and pantomime methods in order to support dealing with the needs of minority youth including migrants and refugees.
Objectives of the project:
To increase the ability of youth workers addressing the needs of minority young people including migrants and refugees;
To develop new methods of work with minorities, especially through theatre techniques;
To raise youth workers’ awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries, offering them the opportunity to build networks of international contacts;
To invent youth
Learning objectives of the training course are:
- To use drama tools for breaking the ice, teambuilding, developing communication skills, physical warm-up, group dynamics and encouraging creativity in order to empower and support the expression of young people with minority, refugees and migrants background.
- To brainstorm on problems which the youth workers who participate in the project face in their daily work with youth from minority, refugees and migrants background.
- To motivate others through own examples of successful stories.
The methodology of the training course:
The training course will be based on methodology of non – formal education. As our participants are experts on the youth work field and working with different European youth projects e.g. Erasmus+ programme and European Solidarity Corps, we will use absolutely participative methods as OSM (Open Space Methodology), workshops run by participants, presentations of good practices, project development, etc.
Who can participate in the training course:
– Above 18 and there is no upper age limit;
– Minority youth workers from rural areas working with young people with minority background, young people in poverty and living in rural areas;
– Rural and urban youth workers with low income working with young people with economic obstacles such as poverty, unemployment, and with cultural differences such as migrants and minorities;
– Youth workers, trainers, project managers directly working with young people, having experience of working with different European youth projects as Erasmus+ programme;
– Ready to take part in the whole seminar and take facilitator role for certain workshop;
– Be able to communicate English;
Participating organizations: LATVIA, AUSTRIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, POLAND, TURKEY, BULGARIA, ROMANIA, HUNGARY, GREECE, ESTONIA AND ITALY.
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 275 евро.
По проекта има такса към изпращащата организация в размер на 50 евро:
ВАЖНО: Гаранция за участие в проекта е предварителна селекция на участника от изпращащата организация и внесена административна такса за участие в размер на 50 евро към изпращащата организация!
Който проявява интерес, моля да изпрати СВ+ снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!