Фондация „Звезден старт на таланти“ като изпращаща организация предлага тренинг курс ” Overcoming barriers: training on migration for youth workers” в Рига, Латвия, финансиран по програма Еразъм+.
Тренинг курсът ще бъде през периода 2-9 април 2019 с включени дни за пътуване и ще пътуват от България 3 участници на възраст над 18 години.
Инфо за проекта:
Evolving YOUth is an organization whose main goals are supporting and promoting youth initiatives, creating favorable conditions for intellectual, creative and cultural development. Providing young people with the opportunity to acquire the skills, knowledge and experience necessary for personal and professional growth through non-formal education. To contribute to the development of civil society and to promote intercultural communication through the activities of the associations and through projects implemented by them. This NGO was founded after several experiences of volunteering at both – local and international levels, after which as a group we decided to take an active role in providing young people in the local community with opportunities to acquire new skills and enable them to participate in promoting civil society.
Summary of the project:
„Overcoming barriers: training on migration for youth workers“ is a training course under the Key Action 1 of the Erasmus Plus programme.
The overall aim of the project is to raise the awareness and the knowledge about the migration trough intercultural learning and to contribute to the development of tolerance across the Europe.
The objectives of the project are:
- To contribute to quality development of youth work and of training practice in the field of Intercultural learning
- To promote a general understanding of migration issues and problems related to that
- To promote a positive relationship between youth workers coming from different cultural backgrounds by giving a positive value to cultural diversity
- To identify the risks associated with the negative reflection of diversity as a favored soil for the formation of xenophobia and extremism
- To boost competences of youth workers by providing them with innovative tools about the push and pull factors of migration and how to prevent negative effects of migration (such as marginalisation) in society
The implementation of the project would equip youth workers with competences and knowledge necessary for transferring the most fundamental and basic values of our society. The project will also raise awareness of different cultures and languages, which will contribute to promotion of tolerance.
Selection of participants:
Eager to learn innovative tools and methodologies to be used for young people education
Committed and highly motivated to cooperate and create follow up activities in order to test their learning achievements after the training course
Open minded and actively involved in the activities of their organisations and entities
Interested to work in partnerships with local authorities on fighting against xenophobia and social exclusion for migrants and asylum seekers
Experience (where possible) in projects tackling migration, asylum issues, discrimination and violence,
participated in at least 3 training courses (as part of organization or
part of supporting staff team)
The participants of the training course will be invited to share their experience gained during the project with their peers in different ways:
- Press releases on local and international level (via the other participating organizations) newspapers and magazines (Publicity on media of countries of participating organizations).
- Project promoted on the web sites of the organizations. All organizations will promote the project on their websites as well as on other local websites that are frequently visited by the young people.
- Each NGO’s involved in the project will use this experience in their local communities to organize 2 local events (like press conferences, presentations and debates). One event will be open to citizens, local associations, and young people in order to spread the results of the workshops and of the whole project. The second event will be dedicated to young people like refugees, migrants and minorities.
- Sharing of results and new skills, knowledge and methodologies will be also by internet networks, (You tube, Facebook, forum), it will be spread both to the international and local networks of each partner organization. That level of sharing will give the international opportunity to new young people, that were not directly involved in the project, to be aware on the issues treated during the training.
Hotel Westa-Nēģu iela 5, Rīga, LV-1010
Hotel is located in the very centre of city, it offers spacious accommodation with a free Wi-Fi access, café bar, hair dryers, but you can also find super markets, cafes, restaurants and shops in a very close distance from the hotel.
300 m from Central station
8,7 km from International airport of Riga
700 m from Old Riga
Participants will be accommodated in double, triple rooms or rooms of four, divided by gender and mixed by country.
По проекта се поемат следните разходи:
-100 % от настаняване и храна;
-100% от транспортните разходи до лимита за транспорт от 275 евро.
Има административна такса участие, която е по 50 евро на участник.
/Таксата се използва за администриране дейността на фондацията по подготовка, реализиране и последващи дейности по проекта, както и за изпълнение на всички задължения на изпращащата организация, съобразно ръководството на програмата „Еразъм +“. Част от таксата ще бъде дарена и за развитие на МЛАДЕЖКА МЕДИЙНА ГРУПА. /
Който проявява интерес, моля да изпрати СВ+ снимка на английски или български език на имейл: YouthExchange@zst-bg.org
Моля, само сигурни участници да изпращат своите кандидатури!
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️Започна записването за ежемесечния 🌎ОНЛАЙН 🎬🎥 АУДИО, ВИДЕО и ТЕЛЕВИЗИОНЕН конкурс за млади таланти “ЗВЕЗДЕН МИГ” 2019
За повече информация, посетете страницата на конкурса:👇